- We have been manufacturing medical furniture & equipment since 1953, are recognised as a major supplier to the National Health Service & have a worldwide customer base.
- We take pride in our manufacturing capability which extends to cover aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel sheet & tube, wood & plastic
- Cutting - Saw, Laser
- Fabrication - Pressbraking, Tube Bending
- Welding - Spot, Mig, Tig, Orbital (including robotic)
- Finishing - Sanding, Vapour Blasting, Polishing, Pre-Treatment, Wheel Blasting & Powder Coating
- Wood - Bonding, Cutting, Edgebanding, Machining
We are constantly investing in equipment & new processes, to ensure that we can remain competitive & improve the quality of our product. You will have the opportunity to gain experience, skills & knowledge in a wide range of manufacturing processes.
Why Hospital Metalcraft is a great place to work
- We are committed to teamworking & offer a friendly working environment.
- We offer genuine training & career development opportunities, providing you with support to grow personally & professionally.
Why choose a career at Hospital Metalcraft Limited?
- Staff are our biggest asset. We are committed to their development & progression. Through on & off the job training, we provide opportunities for staff to develop & learn new skills, add value & importantly feel like they are contributing towards the business.
- We have apprenticeship opportunities for individuals who are looking to develop new skills & gain a professional qualification. This is fantastic way to ‘earn while you learn’. For more information about an Apprenticeship at Hospital Metalcraft Limited, please click here.
Learn to Weld
- We have opportunities for multi-skilled operatives to learn how to MIG Weld. Through an in-house delivered course, staff can gain hands-on practical welding experience, prior to completing a weld assessment.
- Weld Theory
- Hands On Practical Experience
- Simple Fabrications
- Complex Fabrications
- Weld Assessment
- Practical Weld Test
Trainee HGV Driver Courses
- If you have held a full UK/European licence for at least 12 months, are over 25 our Trainee HGV Driving courses provides an opportunity for you to obtain a Category C Large Goods Vehicle Licence. This is a fantastic opportunity for employees who are interested in a change to their career to earn whilst you learn & gain a valuable qualification, without having to contribute to the training fee.
- Once qualified, you will take on a permanent position as a driver, working Monday to Friday, working up to a maximum of four nights away in the week.
- You will be required to deliver & collect company/purchased goods, ensuring they arrive at their destination in a safe & timely manner, & importantly in good condition. We will provide you with a fuel & company credit card.
- In addition to driving, you will also be required to load & unload vehicles. As a result, the role can be quite physical at times. You will be providing a key service to the NHS & other Healthcare Providers throughout the UK.
To register your interest in working at Hospital Metalcraft Limited & to benefit from our training & development opportunities, contact us on 01258 484482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!